Shawnee’s Coaching Clinic – Intermediate
October 22 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$52.50
This clinic is tailored for coaches who work with middle school teams or U15 club teams. If you coach an advanced U15 club team you may want to consider attending my Advanced Coaching Clinic on October 29.
Mistakes are often caused by one of two things: Lack of skill or the wrong decision. Most of our practice time is spent improving skills but little time is spent teaching players to “think the game”. I guarantee this Decision Training session is unlike anything you have ever seen and it will change the way you coach, which in turn, will change how your players play. They will understand the game in a way like never before and so will you:).
This session covers:
– how to make the right decision at the right time
– how to play less frantically
– how to play smarter
– how to decrease turnovers
– how to make more shots
1) The clinic will be held at Dr. Knox Middle School on Sunday, October 22 from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm. Please note the new time from the original post as we received an additional half hour of gym space.
2) Cost for the clinic is $50 + GST = $52.50
Payment Options: E-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or cheque payable to:
Dynamic Coaching Solutions, 8543 Okanagan Landing Rd, Vernon, BC V1H 1J6
3) Pre-registration is required so I can email the handouts to you in advance.
To register, download and fill out the Registration and Waiver Forms (click the links below) and email them with your E-Transfer or mail them with your cheque.